Douglas Smith | Writer

Hi! Thanks for visiting. I'm an award-winning author of fantasy, SF, horror, supernatural, and the ever popular "undefinable" and have been published in thirty countries and twenty-five languages.

I'm a three-time winner of the Aurora Award and a finalist for the John W. Campbell Award, the juried Sunburst Award, the CBC Bookies award, and France's juried Prix Masterton and Prix Bob Morane.

My website is www.smithwriter.com and I tweet at https://twitter.com/smithwritr.

Video trailer for my urban fantasy novel, The Wolf at the End of the World.

~~~

A shapeshifter hero battles ancient spirits, a covert government agency, and his own dark past in a race to solve a murder that could mean the end of the world.

"I can’t remember the last time I read a book that spoke to me, so eloquently, and so deeply, on so many levels. ... I’ll be rereading it in the future because it’s that sort of book. Richly layered and deeply resonant. An old friend, from the first time you read it."

—Charles de Lint, World Fantasy Award winner

Cree and Ojibwe legends mix with current day environmental conflict in this fast-paced urban fantasy that keeps you on the edge of your seat right up to its explosive conclusion. With an introduction by Charles de Lint.

The Scottish Banker of Surabaya